tirsdag 1. april 2014

DT Copic Marker Norge: Sepia

Good morning blogging friends.
It's time for a new challenge over at Copic Marker Norge
Today we are challenging you to play with your markers coloring 

Sepia or Black & White

Stop by the blog to see some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the talented DT ladies, and for a few tips if you are new to this.

I had fun playing with my E40's making this step card using Winter Fairy from Penny Black.

I used a Lifestyle Craft doily circle die for the shape of the card. Design paper by Bildmålarna, Flowers by WOC. The swirl die is Memorybox and the lace is Kort og Godt. The sentiment is from Norsk Stempelblad AS. I put a little Silver Stickles on the flowers.

Copics used: E44-43-42-41-40. I created a dotted background to make some movement, and added a little W3 here and there for the deepest shadows. 

I would like to enter my card into the 
Copic Marker Europe challenge:  Birthday!

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
wishing you a wonderful Tuesday! 

Crafty hugs, 

 
  Follow on Bloglovin

6 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Elizabeth, I am impressed!!!
What a great coloring!!!!
Just wonderful, I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice week
Hugs,
Magda

JenniferD sa...

Wow this is just Amazing! Loooove the simplicity but Wow factor of this Awesome Card!

Sharon sa...

This is stunning Elizabeth. The image is gorgeous with beautiful colour tones. A fabulous design.
Enjoy your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Cino sa...

Så sart og lekkert kort! Nydelig oppsett og flott pyntet.

Unknown sa...

Beautiful work! I love your style and color choices.

Unknown sa...

Beautiful work! I love your style and color choices.