Hope you are doing well. I'm busy behind the scenes at the moment, I'll show you later what I'm making these days. Today I have a masking tutorial for you.
I made this card using three stamps
...and here's how I did the masking :
1. Start with the image you want to be in front. Stamp it on a sticky note. I try to get as much of the image on the sticky part as possible.
2. Cut the image with scissors and blade.
3. Repeat with the second image (bench) and get your background stamp ready.
4. Start by stamping the front image.
5. Cover your image with your sticky note mask. Stamp the second image on top.
6. Place the bench mask to cover the bench, and stamp the window on top.
7. Remove the masks... ta da... your image is ready for color!
Here's my finished image. I colored it with my Copic Markers.
Pion Design Vintage Garden – Phlox 6x6.
Magnolia – Sitting Tilda with butterfly, Bench and Romantic Window.
Norsk Stempelblad AS - Sentiment
Magnolia – Tilda lace die
WOC – roses
The Ribbon Girls – Pearl pins
Kort og Godt – Krysanthemum
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!