tirsdag 1. januar 2013

My final LLC DT post- January challenge

Happy New Year my dear friends and followers!
I hope you had a wonderful celebration last night, and that you welcome the new year with all its possibilities! 

I have had to make some changes recently, and one of them, sadly, is that I'm leaving the LLC DT. I love  the sweet and talented Sandra and her wonderful team of lovely ladies, and I had so much fun being on her crew! So thank you Becky, Tina, Elin, Karita and my dear sweet Sandra! Now that I'm stepping down the Sandra has included two new, very talented team-members, Tracy and Louise. I love their work as well ass the rest of the team's gorgeous creations, so I am looking forward to following the blog and indulging in the LLC store in the future!
Thank you so much for having me!

Now on to the first  LLC challenge of the year:

SOMETHING OLD

A perfect theme for a vintage- lover like me! I made this calender as a gift for one of my sisters for Christmas. Real "old" style all the way. I hope you like it!


I used Pion Design Papers from two different collections: Children from the Grandmas Schoolbook collection and Blue Pansy 6x6 from the For Mother collection. The image is also from Pion Design's Grandmas schoolbook collection: Little sweeties. The punch I used around the edges is from Martha Steward, The calendar sheets are from Papirdesign. The clips are from my stash- bought them years ago. I used a paper doily, some corrugated cardboard, and a sheet from an old book. All edges are distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink- vintage photo. I used my sewing machine along the edges of the design papers. The flowers are WOC roses and Kort og Godt rolled roses- cream with a pearl in the middle.


 I used the gorgeous Shabby seam binding, storm clouds and the vanilla cream, the heart is one of the newbies in the LLC store: Bark hearts- beautiful aren't they?! I used the 



Pop over to the LLC blog to see the gorgeous creations of the brand new DT, and our talented guest designers, they will give you lots of inspiration to create something old for this months fab challenge!

See you ladies!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Wishing you a wonderful and creative 2013!!!
Hugs, 

20 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ELIZABETH !!
What a beautiful calendar you made.
I love all these gorgeous little details you aded!
And as Sandy wrote never overdone!!
What a great honor you have been given at LLC.
I am so happy for you! Enjoy!!!
Lovely regards
Magda

Rita sa...

fantastisk flott kalender du har laget :) Så mange flotte detaljer du har fått med her :) Klemmer Rita

Christina C. sa...

Your calendar is drop-dead gorgeous....vintage at its best!!!

Anne sa...

Aldeles nydelig. :)
Så flott med puncher og nydelige detaljer og pynt!

Klem, Anne.

Louise sa...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Elizabeth! ❤ My wish is you will have an awesome 2013! I will write the rest of my comment in Swedish ;)

Elizabeth, den här kalendern är ngt av det vackraste jag någonsin sett i vintageväg :) Jag bara älskar stansen du använt runt om kanten :) Så läckra detaljer också!!

Tack för dina fina ord, de värmer verkligen :)
Massa kramar!!

Susy sa...

Så underbart vackert!

Önskar dig ett riktigt Gott Nytt År!

KRAM SUSY

Jenny sa...

Happy New Year! Wowzers this is awesome. I am sure Sister must have loved it, its just so pretty. Jen xx

Anonym sa...

This is a beautiful calander.

Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2013

Hugs Jannie

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Happy New Year Elizabeth
This calendar is gorgeous

jacqui x

Marita sa...

Så flott kalender du har laget med masse flotte detaljer♥.

Ønsker det alt det beste for 2013♥.

Klem, Marita

Crafteezee sa...

Wow Elisabeth you sure know how to exit in style, I can't stop looking at all the gorgeous details. Beautiful, I'm following you so I won't miss any of your new creations. Thank you for the warm welcome and hopefully I will get to know you better through following your blog.
Happy New Year
Hugs Tracy x

Unknown sa...

This is stunning Elizabeth, as is everything you make sweetie.
Have fun crafting in 2013. Wishing you and your family a Wonderful and Happy New Year. Biggest Hugs Elaine

ania sa...

Zachwycający kalendarz:))Bardzo mi się podoba:))

Vicky sa...

Aw sweetie I cant believe you are stepping down, you make such gorgeous creations with Sandy's lush stuff, you have certainly gone out in big style hun. This is absolutely fantastic, wow so so gorgeous.....love every single detail on it hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Happy new year sweetie

Kjersti sa...

For en nydelig kalender Elizabeth, så lekre detaljer! Og for ei herlig topp 12 liste under her - lekre prosjekter alle sammen!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Askepott sa...

Fantastisk flott kalender. Så gjennomført i stilen og så nydelige fargekombinasjoner. Berre lækkert!! :-) Nyyyt søndagen!

Christa sa...

What a wonderful vintage calendar !! I love vintage .... Hugs , Christa.

Anonym sa...

This is just gorgeous, what a stunning keepsake, so very pretty
hugs julie P

Unknown sa...

Hej Vännen,
Fantastiskt vacker kreation med ljuvliga detaljer i underbar “Elizabeth-vintage stil”. Det var roligt att du valde att avsluta just med en vintage bild efter alla dessa Magnolia projekt, men som du vet så tycker jag att allt du gör är underbart vackert, och jag saknar dig redan trots att det gått mindre än en vecka sedan du officiellt lämnade FB gruppen. :-( Men det ska bli roligt att följa dig under detta nya år, och jag kommer att försöka titta in hos dig så ofta det bara går.

Ha det gott!

Många kramar,
Sandra

Words and Pictures sa...

I'm so sad you're leaving as I've only just discovered Live and Love Crafts, but I'm going to keep visiting here - your work is so beautiful! And this project is stunning - gorgeous colours and textures and details - perfection!
Alison x